General Manager-Quality Engineering
- Responsible for overall quality assurance/quality control for the Produced Garments.
- Establishing quality monitoring systems & processes, liaison with cutting, sewing, finishing, and managing quality assurance resources deployed in a different section.
- Provide technical support to the production and sample department.
- Self-motivational to resolve any problem of quality-related issues by discussing with the factory and Management.
- Deal with customer complaints (if any) and detect faults and recommend corrective action in a timely by checking operations & solving problems independently.
- Plan, organize, execute & ensure compliance of finished garments to the agreed specifications and quality standards and establish and maintain the quality plan for each product for all customers - VF Asia, H&M, C&A, Kiabi etc.
- Lead the QA team and develop the QA system according to the company's QA manual. Develop the RQS team and make the team more functional and competitive by following customers' instructions and also maintaining sharp tools policy and procedures.
- Manage, guide & follow up with QC team members for quality inspection work, and communication with the customers and in-house production department.
- Conduct inspection by counter-checking inspection file to check the production status, fabric, accessories and measurement, style, packing, workmanship, etc. to ensure that the requirement of the buyers meets.
- BA / MA for a reputed university
- 12 to 15 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 12 years to 15 years in Outer Wear production
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Garment Quality, Quality Assurance, Quality Control Management, Quality Control/ Technical Audit
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.