Enrich Health Officer, Enrich Program
- RDRS is a leading national development organisation in Bangladesh working for the poor and underprivileged communities across the country with focus on north-west Bangladesh. Established in 1972 as the field programme of Lutheran World Federation, Geneva, RDRS became a national development organisation in 1997 under the Trust Act. RDRS provides development services to over 3 million households in 32 districts through its four broad programmes - civil empowerment, quality of life, food security & environment, and economic empowerment & opportunity.
- Recently, RDRS Bangladesh is seeking applications for the position of "Enrich Health Officer" for ENRICH Program.
- To supervise Health Visitor;
- To conduct Static & Satellite Clinic under Doctor;
- To give health service to the members in Static & Satellite Clinic according to the collected data from Health Visitor;
- To arrange a Health Camp;
- To motivate people to increase sanitation and Heath consciousness;
- To prepare weekly and monthly report and send to respective authority;
- Carry out any other task as may be considered necessary by RDRS Management.
- Work at office
- Four years Diploma in Health with BMDC Registration. Candidate having relevant experience will be preferred.
- Sound knowledge on health related issues.
- Good communication, facilitation and motivational skills.
- Ability to undertake extensive travel to village level.
Tk. 18000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per organizations policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.