Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager, Digital Marketing
A Reputed Group of Companies
- Design SOP and workflow to automate campaign implementation, i.e Dashboard to keep track of all campaign performance, optimize spend and measure efficiency
- Plan and execute campaigns in Facebook, GDN, Google Search, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, ODN and individual publisher’s platform
- Plan, design, negotiate, buy and implement content and ad space
- Lead all digital activities of the agency
- Act as key contact for digital Comm
- Supervise and lead day to day activities of organization’s digital wing
- Meet client expectation and ensure retention
- Respond to client queries with proper justification
- Prepare pitch presentation and pitch it to potential client
- Support management team with expert advice and physical assistant whenever requested for
- Onboard all in house brands digital planning at phase one while bidding for external/ new business
- Attend client meeting in client’s or company premises
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field.
- Google Ads/ Google certification, Facebook blueprint certification.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Robust digital marketing and fundraising skills are necessary. Must have demonstrable experience with online systems, including managing a website, using email marketing tools, employing social medial to achieve specific KPIs.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent writing and editing skills are desired, as is the ability to distill key messages from complex arguments for a variety of stakeholders. An awareness of storytelling structures a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite / design skills is a plus.
- Prior experience at prominent news agency/station is helpful.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.