- The contract is initially for one year with possibility of renewal, subject to a successful completion 3 months` probationary period. Employment is expected to start in September/October 2022.
- ECHO employees observe the National Staff code of Conduct which is available on the link: https://bit.ly/3y55b98
- The Programme assistant carries out activities to contribute to the delivery of an effective humanitarian response.
- He/She contributes to assessments, monitoring and evaluations of projects, as well as to the analysis of the humanitarian context in the area of coverage.
- Click Here for Details.
- A relevant first level university degree or equivalent professional experience.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience at national or international level in supporting programme/project operations, including at least 2 years of experience with an NGO, donor, or national/international organisation;
- Good knowledge of the EU humanitarian aid system;
- Good knowledge of International NGOs, UN Aid Agencies and Red Cross Movement.
- Good understanding of Humanitarian Aid principles, policies and standard;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc).
- Experience in supporting programme/project operations in Cox's Bazar will be advantageous.
- Good understanding and/or protection background is an asset
- Ability to work under pressure, with short deadlines
- An excellent knowledge of English (verbal & writing) is essential.
- An excellent knowledge of Bengali (verbal & writing).
- Understanding and speaking Rohingya language is highly preferred.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As an indication, the monthly basic salary is on average approximately BDT 182 612 which corresponds to five years of relevant experience and will be adapted according to the exact duration of relevant professional experiences supported by a work certificate. The salary is subject to local taxes.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Besides the basic salary, the employee will receive disability / retirement allowance, a 13th salary, transportation allowance, as well as a medical coverage.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 23 Jun 2022
Employment Status: Contractual
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 8 Jul 2022
Read Before Apply
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted and will have to bring the full supporting documentation in original with them at the interview stage. Candidates must abstain from contacting the ECHO Bangladesh office for information on the selection process. Any form of canvassing, soliciting or influencing will be treated as grounds for disqualification of the application.