Category: Commercial/Supply Chain
Officer, Distribution (Accounts/Order Management/Store)
- Responsible for sufficient books of accounts are properly maintained in accounting software or any other as suggested by Head office).
- Receive sales proceeds from Medical Promotion Officer /Delivery personnel and deposit the same with bank after checking documents tallied with Delivery Register and Official Receipt.
- Petty cash management including submission of expenses statement to Head office Finance for replenishment of fund.
- Deal with bounced cheque as per procedure.
- Responsible for depositing VAT and submission of return.
- Responsible for salary and allowances payment to non-management & contractual employees and maintain proper documentation.
- Responsible for performing any duties assigned by Head Office Finance & Accounts
- Order Management
- Responsible for receiving and checking sales orders and encoding in the system.
- Responsible for receiving order through software & manually from sales force.
- Responsible for receiving orders from government, semi-government, autonomous, clinics, medical and other institutions and preparing delivery challan and bill with Mushuk 11 KHA.
- Responsible for generating sales achievement report and other reports for company sales force.
- Responsible for generating various reports as per the requirement of Depot Manager, Store Officer and Accounts Officer.
- Responsible for daily stock report printing
- Responsible for route wise invoice segregation process.
- Responsible for maintenance and housekeeping of computer and IT equipment
- Responsible for solving IT problems consulting with Head Office IT
- To perform any jobs assign by the supervisor
- Ensure proper warehouse maintenance, housekeeping and overall administration.
- Monitor that stocks are properly handled and stored to prevent damage and monitor broken damage Stocks
- Monitor receiving of Products coming from the central and ensure that is maintained prior to dispatch and delivery.
- Ensure picked stocks are accurately checked and timely delivery of all stocks.
- Monitor the periodic stock count of depot.
- Monitor the Expiry stocks, coming from customers even in Store.
- Monitor Expiry adjustment and Donation, sample, replacement of complain products.
- Cooperate with Audit Team headed by finance or quality or Distribution.
- Ensure documentation of all incoming stocks are properly maintained and check when received.
- Check stock transfer to principals and other branches are documented and processed properly.
- Ensure Maintenance of commercial and sample products
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 2 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounts, Audit, Store Management, Order Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Pharmaceuticals
- 2 years experience in similar position (preferably in any reputed pharmaceutical company).
- Basic Computer knowledge (Especially in MS Office & Accounting software)
- Basic Communication skills in Bengali & English (both written and spoken)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.