Category: HR/Org. Development
- Play role as strategic HR partner of the organization
- Contribute to the overall improvement and development of the organization with innovation, revolution & leadership.
- Forecast risks, issues and opportunities, discus & settle/implement
- Ensure proper HR review & organogram to place right person to the right place in light of the strategic plan of the organization
- Ensure proper, justified performance management
- Establish career path for existing & new staff
- Establish proven knowledge management system in the organization
- Regular review, keep up to date staff contracts, scaling of salary with grade, step and position as well as staff benefit packages.
- Ensuring compliance with legal, contractual or statutory procedures on HR management. Supervise documentation, reporting & tasks of the HR-Coordinator.
- Manage personnel's individual and collective development, such as identify accurate cost effective in-country and foreign training, assessment and promotions.
- Ensure disciplinary and grievance procedures & payroll.
- Oversee the human resources function, ensuring the provision of advice on HR matters to the senior management team, including the development & review of relevant HR strategies, policies and procedures
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management
- IBA, Dhaka University will get preference
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Conflict management, Human Resource Management, Management and Leadership, Talent Management, Training & Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Developer, Group of Companies, Multinational Companies
- Age 38 to 45 years
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar position & at least 15 years’ experiences in renounce company.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Company Policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.