Executive, Customer Support
Next Online Ltd.
- Attending customers' complaints and queries through phone calls, emails, or others
- Configure Mikrotik, Netgear, TP-Link, Belkin, Linksys etc Router and Access point.
- Providing remote and onsite technical supports to the clients inside or outside Dhaka.
- Monitoring the network system through network monitoring tools and taking immediate steps in case of any alert or fault
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware, software, and network faults.
- Performing installations and deployments of various solutions and services at client end.
- Logging in, following up, and updating customer complaints, system faults, and other incidents in the trouble ticketing system.
- Provide Client & In-house technical Support.
- 24x7 shifting duty
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Minimum B.Sc in CSE/ EEE.
- But it will be considered if has practical experience more than 3 years in ISP field.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Internet Service Provider
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Basic concept on MikroTik, Cisco/Juniper Router & switch
- Basic knowledge in IP network and sub-netting.
- Understanding Routing Protocol OSPF, RIP, BGP.
- Basic knowledge about configuring DNS, Mail server, Proxy Server, Web Server,IP telephony.
- Experience in computer LAN setup and troubleshooting
- Experience in Windows OS setup and troubleshooting
- Must be proactive, energetic & determined to meet deadlines
- Team player and able to work under pressure
- Committed and performance driven
- Good command in English
- Presentable and ability to manage client
- Fresh candidates with good result can also apply for entry level.
- Minimum 1 year working experience necessary as Support Engineer in ISP
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.