- Location of Posting: Anywhere in Cox’s Bazar
- Contract Duration: Initially till 31st December 2022 with possibility of further extension depending on the performance and funding availability.
- Job Summary: Prottyashi, A social development organization has been working for the development of disadvantaged population of the country since its establishment and currently is going to implement a project on ensuring adolescent girls’ sexual and reproductive health rights through providing life skill education to adolescent boys and caregivers in partnership with UNFPA. Prottyashi invites applications for the vacant position titled- Project Manager for “Improving Menstrual Health Management of Adolescent Girls and Women in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh” Project.
- Reporting: Project Manager will report to Director (Program) of Prottyashi. S/He has to maintain functional relationship with his/her peers, project teams and organization’s other priority teams. S/He must be able to communicate with other teams and units both program and operational of the organization.
- Project Management:
- Responsible to oversee all project activities in Rohingya communities and be the main contact point for the project, government and other stakeholders.
- Ensuring programed management and financial management functioning collaboratively and in compliance with accepted standards
- Ensure timely implementation of the project activities as defined by the work plan.
- Responsible for overseeing the development and execution of project deliverables, lead project planning, and mentoring, budgeting, action plans and monitoring processes etc.
- Assist to the project team and other stakeholders define, communicate and drive the strategic vision and goal of the programmed
- Approach community stakeholders to promote sensitization of the community people on sexual and reproductive health rights of adolescents.
- Troubleshoot project problems, launch initiatives to reduce operational costs and defects, identify and implement creative solution for smooth project management
- Supervise all the other project staffs including volunteers through maintaining regular communication with the project staffs and conducting regular field visit.
- Provide support and monitor the implementation of project activities according to the work plan and scheduled timeline.
- Ensure quality delivery of training and awareness raising interventions of the project staffs and volunteers on SRHR and prevention of GBV and SGBV.
- Ensure appropriate and sustained messaging of SRHR information to target beneficiaries.
- Monitor project activities through regular visit in the field to ensure quality of the project deliverables and mobilize the field staffs.
- Provide technical support to the direct beneficiaries in case of arising any complication in the field.
- Maintain liaison with the funding partners and head office of the Prottyashi for successful implementation of the project activities.
- Maintain coordination with protection sector to ensure timely sectorial reporting, progress sharing and strategy setting.
- Planning, initiating and reviewing external communication to promote project activities on various platforms.
- Preparing presentation for the meetings and issues for the various level of coordination meetings and workshops.
- Attend sectorial meeting at the camp level and at Cox’s Bazar level and represent organization with the organization’s accomplishments.
- Reporting and Documentation:
- Prepare weekly/monthly progress report with the cooperation of other project staffs and submit to the Director (Program) of Prottyashi.
- Assist Finance and Admin Officer to prepare monthly financial report through matching activities implemented.
- Prepare document of all events, program learning, process, and impacts of project should be sent to the central program team.
- Nurturing relationship with the press to mobilize it as and designing content for proactive media campaign as well as for publishing in local and national media.
- Collect field level evidence of project activities through photographs and send it to the central monitoring team of Prottyashi.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in any discipline from any reputed university preferably in psychology, public health, sociology and social sciences.
- At least 7 year(s)
- At least 07 years of professional experience in national or international organizations in implementing similar projects.
- Should have 3 years of experience on managing, coordinating and implementing field level activities on Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH), prevention of Gender Based Violence (GBV) in the humanitarian response.
- Skill of photography
- Must have professional writing and speaking capacity in English and Bangla, i.e. monitoring report, field visit report, event report, case study/story, press release, content writing, etc.
- Proficient with MS office suite
- Able to take decision in a timely manner, priorities and multi-task work seamlessly
- Tk. 103889 (Monthly)
- Monthly Gross Salary will be 1, 03,889 BDT with contributory provident fund, 2 festival bonus and regular traveling and communication bill.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.