Harris Web Works (A US Based Company)
We are seeking an experienced Deveops Engineer to be part of our growing team. Qualified candidates must have experience in Amazon Web Service (AWS) Platform.
- Participate in engineering design initiatives across various disciplines of Cloud Platform and drive execution of these deployments to the highest standards.
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
AWS, AWS Cloud, AWS Service, Linux, Linux server
- AWS experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2,
- Route53, ELB, EFS, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS-based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- Experience in working with RabbitMQ, Nginx, Sendmail, PHP-FPM and composer.
- Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
Tk. 50000 - 80000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.