Senior Backend Engineer
- Future outlook of the company ( Our Success)
- SetSchedule is the software punch behind the Nation`s most successful Realtors and Professionals. Our future is bright! We have grown tremendously in the last couple of years and we can`t wait for you to join our company and be a part of that growth. Whether it`s being ranked 184th on the America`s Best Startup by Forbes, Inc, or Best Company for Diversity and Culture by Comparably, this is just the start!
- Positive Culture
- We have the best and brightest employees which are the real strength behind our company. When we put our heads together we have the ability to offer clients something powerful, cutting-edge, and distinct on every level. Our company culture centers around that effort, but it`s also about ensuring that we enjoy making it happen. Work hard, play hard! That`s our motto. Whether you`re looking for a work life balance, or you want to drive your professional career, there`s a spot for you at SetSchedule. We understand the driving force behind any successful company are its people and we love ours!
- Implementation of multiple new products and platform initiatives in a .NET programming environment
- Senior Backend Engineers provide guidance and mentorship to fulfill project needs
- Building robust and secure applications able to withstand very high transaction loads
- Developing a detailed knowledge of our existing framework and be the go-to person for US-based business analysts to discuss requirements
- Work from home
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
.Net, .Net Core, .Net Framework, Backend Development, react.js, Vue.js
- Age at least 20 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 5+ years of experience with our backend stack (.Net Framework and .Net Core) along with some experience with at least one modern front-end framework (React/Vue/Angular).
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or other related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as under supervision.
- Strong communication skills
- ***Other requirements-
- Spoken English Skill- Good (Because need to talk with the head office of the company regularly, USA)
- Need to attend meetings & training on pacific standard time (Which is at NIGHT in BD time zone)
- Tk. 150000 - 250000 (Monthly)
- 1000USD to 2500USD (Negotiable)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 24 Jan 2023
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age at least 20 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 150000 - 250000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 23 Feb 2023
Read Before Apply
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCED!!! AND IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCED THEN YOU WILL GET YOUR EXPECTED SALARY!!!