Site Engineer (Cox's Bazar)
The incumbent shall be working in "Construction" of the Real Estate & Developer sector of the corporate group.
- Provide support to management in tracking project progress, monitoring & controlling and timely completion of projects assigned by the company.
- As directed by Management maintain liaison and coordination with the designers, suppliers, any appropriate individual, department in order to maintain the timeline of the projects and prevent delay.
- Assist management in preparation, review and revising project schedules in coordination with project stakeholders.
- Assist management in organizing project coordinating meetings, track and monitor project progress, find out variances of deadlines, root causes of variances and report findings.
- Checking designs, drawings, calculations, technical descriptions, specifications and civil engineering works price quotations submitted by the vendors with market rate and help project team to decide on a justified price, also measuring the actual quantity of civil works completed by the suppliers/ vendors and determining the actual works completed.
- Carryout regular site visit in order to ensure the progress and quality of project works and also to complete the projects within the schedule time.
- Responsible for counter checking of bills and vouchers of various projects.
- Check the quality of works completed on a regular basis to ensure that it meets various standards.
- Report all unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, illness, and injuries to management at the first available opportunity.
- Performing any other relevant assignments as and when required as directed by reporting concern.
- Maintaining of proper documentation of each & every construction stage with photographs & other necessary papers
- Be proactive and possess the qualities of a proven Team Leader.
- Effectively deal with all aspects of civil engineering works during the lifetime of a building
- B.Sc/ M.Sc or Diploma In civil Engineering from any reputed University
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants MUST have experience in building and apartment construction of Developer & Real Estate Business
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Civil Construction, Civil Engineering
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Developer, Real Estate
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile Bill & Travel Allowance
- Performance Incentive as per company policy
- Festival Bonus: Yearly Twice
- Salary Review: Yearly
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.