Category: Graphic Designer
Professional Video Editor and Videographer
- Capture videos and photos for other concerns as per management instructions.
- Add transitions, motion graphics, or effects to enhance the visuals.
- Edit green screen-based news-presentation footage with a clean chroma key out.
- Collaborating with the team to make new video concepts.
- Must submit videos in the scheduled time to upload daily content.
- Apply creative techniques to stay safe from copyright issues.
- Assist in planning and creating short or long video content (e.g., Youtube, Linkdin,Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook) for Video Productions.
- Operate and maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment.
- Fine-tune the videos with proper sequence and music. • Use professional-grade software. Ex: Adobe Premier Pro, Davinci Resolve, or Filmora (v.11 or later)
- Analyse and review projects before uploading.
- Edit and assemble raw footage into a polished and engaging final product.
- Properly maintain social media platforms (e.g., Youtube, Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook) Terms and Conditions to prevent Copyright issues when making the final product.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive motion video, creative video editing skills, and audience choice identification.
- Work at office
- Diploma in Engineering, Bachelor of Science (BSc), Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Adobe Premiere Pro, Facebook Presenter, Vedio Editing, Web Design, YouTube
- At most 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Adobe Premiere Pro, Expertlevel proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Facebook Live Presenter, video editing, Videographer, Youtubing
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age at least 20 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Tk. 18000 - 22000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- TA/ DA
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.