A Reputed Group of Company
- A Reputed Group of Company is looking for Manager, Legal & Land. The Manager, Legal & Land will report to the General Manager, Land of the organization The incumbent will be responsible to oversee and handle all legal & land functions, provide legal advice as & when required. Right now, we are looking for smart, energetic and result oriented team members, who will share with us our pride and support our continuous growth.
- Position: Manager, Legal & Land
- Reporting: General Manager, Land
- Work Station: Rangpur Division
- Employment Status: Permanent
- Manage functions of land, its legal management, litigation (Civil/ Criminal/ Corporate), co-ordinate and manage external legal counsel, contract management, legal operations.
- Negotiate, draft of appeals & suits, written statements, reply rejoinders of various cases and coordinate relating to the land issue.
- Prepare draft on Deed of Agreement, Power of Attorney, Sale deed, Sub-Kabla deed, etc. in Bengali & English as well check authentication of all Deeds and allotment Agreement. (Newly added)
- Manage legal functions including determining objectives, designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures to facilitate internal control; ensuring all legal activities are in compliance with the Law of the Land.
- Handle all legal disputes & litigation, coordinate with the external counsels, assist in drafting of petitions, writs, suits, appear in the courts on behalf of the company and undertake the strategy aspects of litigation.
- Collect office-related papers from the Court and Land record office for different cases like Deeds, Maps, Porcha, Dakhila, a mutation from concern Tohsil offices/Land offices. .(Newly added).
- Maintain liaison with external authorities like Government & Non-Government authorities; External counsels/lawyers; third party vendors and suppliers for legal matters.
- LL. M/ LL. B from a reputed University with affiliation of Advocateship.
- 6 to 8 year(s)
- At least 6 to 8 year(s) of relevant work experience and having ample experience in legal & land management.
- Good knowledge about land measurement, land mutation land registration, land ownership, land related papers/document and other assets;
- Understand all land related document (C.S, S.A, R.S, mutation, deed, via deed, etc.)
- Good Liaison / Communication Skill with Govt. & Non- Govt. personnel / Officers.
- Knowledge on Contract Act, Civil Act, Power of Attorney Act, Transfer & Registration of Properties related Act and others.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing skills both in English & Bangla.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.