Executive (Audit Department)
You will be responsible for audit work includes verification of the statements of accounts and statement of income and expenditure to determine whether these are prepared truly and correctly, examination of the adequacy of the audited body`s financial management systems and internal control framework.
- Review and check bills/vouchers/invoices and other supporting documents, personnel & administrative files and other relevant documents of head office and show rooms.
- Review and check collection sheet, different forms used in credit program, attendance register etc. while visiting any show rooms.
- Ensure physical verification of inventory/items purchased and relevant expenditure.
- Confirmation of bank deposit ,verification and cross check as per policy.
- Cooperate/assist and communicate with External Auditors as and when required.
- Perform audit field work according to the audit plan.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Prepare audit reports to include the audit findings and recommendation for improvement.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Management.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Skills Required: Communication, Computer Operating, Computer skill, MS Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ OneNote
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Communication, Computer Operating, Computer Operator, Computer skill
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- She should have skills in MS-Office program (i.e. MS-Word, Excel & Power Point).
- She should be ready to travel to anywhere in for Auditing work.
- Strong interpersonal skill to communicate with people.
- Proficiency in ERP is preferable.
- Priority will be given to experienced candidates in Auditing.
- Bangla typing (Bijoy Bayanno) is Must
Dhaka, Dhaka (Badda)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Credit card
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 25 Jan 2023
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 1 to 2 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 24 to 30 years
Job Location: Dhaka, Dhaka (Badda)
Application Deadline: 24 Feb 2023
Read Before Apply
Please do not apply if you don't meet the minimum requirements and you have to move anywhere in for job purpose (Showroom Audit Purpose)
IF YOU HAVE NOT BASIC KNOWLEDGE ABOUT AUDIT DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS COMPANIES, PLEASE NEED NOT TO APPLY.