Manager - Fire & Safety (Ashulia)
A Reputed Printing Factory
- Must have skills & experiences to lead a fire safety team efficiently.
- Should have vast knowledge on fire safety management to ensure fire safety in a big composite Garments/ textile industry.
- Must be well familiar to set up fire fighting equipment as per the requirement of the Bangladesh Fire Prevention Act.
- Monitor and ensure that the facility of fire hydrant & fire pumps are adequate and are working properly.
- Daily walk round/ floor visit & ensure firefighting equipment and follow up the daily checklist activities of the fire fighting team.
- To ensure In-house fire training for Firefighters, Rescuers, new employees, and security personnel.
- Conduct monthly Fire & Emergency evacuation drills as per program to aware all workers & staff.
- Conduct fire fighting training from Fire Service & Civil Defense authority.
- Any other task assigns by management from time to time.
- Minimum Bachelor/ Masters in any discipline along with relevant training on Fire safety.
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Fire and Safety
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 32 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Experience from Bangladesh Navy in Fire & Safety dept. will be given preference.
- Retired officer from Fire Service & Civil Defense will also be given preference.
Tk. 42000 - 45000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Insurance, Over time allowance
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Company Policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.