Type of contract: Fixed-term (33 months with possibility of renewal)
Under the overall guidance of the Country Representative and the Programme Coordinator of IUCN Bangladesh, and under the direct supervision of Finance Manager, the Senior Finance Associate (Red List and IAS of Plants) will undertake following specific responsibilities:
- Perform all activities related to the finance of project
- Scrutinize bills, vouchers in accordance with financial policy of the organization for payment processing
- Preparation of payment for staff, suppliers, PNGO's, vendors etc. and make sure that all the supporting documents are affix with vouchers and no duplicate payment is made.
- Petty cash payment and reconciliation on a regular basis as per IUCN policy and procedures.
- Data entry in ERP on a daily basis and make sure that the data entering in system are error free.
- Preparation of advance adjustment with necessary vouchers
- Maintain files for vouchers and other finance documents
- Stamp PAID all invoice during payment
- Preparation of prescribed tax forms and deposited into Govt. treasury on monthly basis
- Preparation of cheques or electronic bank transfer for payments
- Collection of cheque book and bank statement from bank on a regular basis and maintain in safe custody
- Preparation of bank account reconciliation on a monthly basis.
- Prepare all financial report as per project requirement
- Make sure that all the bank related correspondences are kept in a separate file chronologically
- Assist Finance Manager in financial matters particularly in preparation of budget, financial reports as per organizational requirement. And the project recruitment
- Assist Finance Manager in extracting Jet Reports from ERP for preparation of project reports
- Ensure that Income Tax and VAT is deducted from bills, where applicable, as per the government rules before making payments from the vendor invoices. Tax and VAT shall be deposited to the Govt. treasury as per the prescribed form on a regular basis.
- Assist auditors during the courses of audit by providing necessary information and supporting documents
- Update fixed asset schedule on a regular basis and reconcile with administration with FA schedule and new assets are tagged as required
- Field visit as and when required
- Any other specific areas of responsibilities shall be assigned from time to time by the line manager
- Administrative support related to project requirement
- Undertake any other tasks that may be assigned by the Country Representative, the Programme Coordinator of IUCN Bangladesh and project manager, from time to time
Master's Degree in Accounting/Management and/or MBA (major in Finance/Accounting/Management) from reputed university. CMA/CA (Partly qualified) completed will be given preference
3 to 5 year(s)
Minimum 3-5 years' professional experiences in related field in an International/ National NGOs
Sound knowledge on Tax and VAT application
Practical knowledge and skills in computer accounting software especially ERP
Computer literacy is mandatory, Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point etc.
Pro-active, self-starter and result oriented
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Bangla and English
Professional, Honest, Dedicated, Energetic, Smart, Team builder, Polite in manner with positive personality
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent presentation, writing and spoken communication skills in English are essential.
Fluency in written and spoken English, computer literacy essential
The gross annual salary for this position is in the range from BDT 644`880 to BDT 806`100. While this is an indicative amount effective as of the current date, changes may occur as per IUCN`s compensation practices without prior notice. The same applies to other organizations hosted by IUCN.
বিডিজবস-এ প্রকাশিত যেকোনো চাকরি সংক্রান্ত তথ্য নিয়োগকারী প্রতিষ্ঠান কর্তৃক দেওয়া হয়ে থাকে। প্রকাশিত যেকোনো ধরণের চাকরি তথ্য বা নিয়োগ-প্রক্রিয়ার দায়-দায়িত্ব স্ব-স্ব নিয়োগকারী প্রতিষ্ঠানের। এ সংক্রান্ত কোনো অসত্য বা অসম্পূর্ন তথ্য অথবা আর্থিক লেনদেনের দায় বিডিজবস-এর নয়। চাকরিপ্রার্থীদের এই ব্যাপারে সতর্ক হবার জন্য পরামর্শ দেওয়া হচ্ছে।