vivo Bangladesh (Head Office)
- Maintain everyday repair target.
- Contact customer to give update of customer's handset
- Give quality feedback.
- Performs all repairs, rework, test and documentation steps necessary to proceed.
- Understanding CRM operation as well as other online based support system.
- Troubleshoots down to the component level, repairs and documents all failures.
- Responsible for fault finding, repair, service.
- Good understanding about PCB, Screen component etc.
- Good Understanding on mobile phone Hardware (HW) and software (SW).
- Disassemble/reassemble down to board and component levels.
- Operates to required Company standard.
- Assists in workshop maintenance to ensure a clean and healthy environment.
- Overall service center management.
- Other duties as assigned by the Authority.
- Willing to work under pressure as well as in the holidays if needed.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in EEE
- Skills Required: Fluent In English, MICROSOFT OFFICE
- 1 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Electronic Smart Phone CPU, PCB, RAM
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should be fluent in English.
- Must be active, alert & social.
- Fresh University Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Experience in mobile repair sector will add an advantage.
Anywhere in Bangladesh