Advisor & Secretary, Administration
Vivo Mobile Co. BD Ltd.
- Management of personnel matter & report to the admin.
- Transport management follow up with HRD.
- Event schedule & Prepare meetings, book venues for meetings or events.
- Draft and review legal documents and provide a legal opinion on criminal and civil matters.
- Conduct the orientation & awareness program for the employees to educate them about the rules and regulations, compliance issues, health, and safety; first aid, policies, procedures, and discipline.
- Follow up company instructions & update assigned instructions regularly.
- Maintain liaison with Panel Lawyers and monitor court activities.
- Follow up various deeds and contracts assigned by admin
- Prepare legal & instructed notices on behalf of the administration.
- Maintain and archive the necessary Legal documents, files, and registers.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments. Taking notes and minutes in meetings.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Law (LLB), Master of Law (LLM)
- Bangladesh Bar Council enrollment will be prioritized.
- Effective Time Management, Conflict Management, Team Player, Excellent
- Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
- Excellent writing skills in English & Bengali.
- Extensive Knowledge in MS Office Package.
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Company Law, Compliance Law, Labor Law, Tax Law
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 21 to 28 years
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- *Yearly/ Earned leave
- *Discount on company's products & Souvenir
- *Red Packet bonus in Chinese new year