Production Manager (Sewing)
Liberty Knitwear Ltd.
A sister concern of Micro Fibre Group
- Work closely under Production Head/GM-Production to prepare production schedule in collaboration with the Planning & IE department.
- To monitor and control all production process in sewing section.
- Closely follow up the implementation operation of the plan in line with the Production Schedule as per the requirement of the Buyers.
- To monitor production target daily & ensure the target has been achieved.
- If failure to achieve production target without logical reason so to want explanation from In-charge/Supervisors immediately Will have to remain always updated on production status and be capable to provide any information regarding the status of production instantly.
- To keep the responsible area neat, clean and in hygienic condition.
- To ensure the participation of subordinates in the various training program.
- Any Other responsibility assigned by the Management.
- Live efficiency maintain, Target production achieve, Ensure supply chain working closely with Merchandiser, Planning & IE and cutting Dept.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- HSC pass can apply if experience
- Preferred Professional Certification: if any
- Training/Trade Course: if any
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Knit garments, On Time Shipment, Production Management (Sewing)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company Policy