Technical Manager (Procurement)
PowerPac Holdings Ltd.
- Liaison and look after the procurement for all on-going /High rise/ mega projects of the Company. Responsible for preparation of Company's all procurement plan, supply schedule & management etc comprising of all activities with a detailed level of breakdown, both for civil, electrical, mechanical and plumbing works etc.
- Responsible of all procurements/supplies and preparation of tender notice or quotations etc as per requirement and as and when needed.
- Monitoring the material availability at the site and forecast the material requirement, projects procurement/supplies both including quality & quantity and taking action plan accordingly or depending upon the needs.
- Conduct regular meeting with the other team members of on-going projects for proper coordination and improvement of work efficiency.
- Provide Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Guidelines for all sorts of procurement/supplies.
- Maintain lists of all 'Brand'/Quality suppliers/vendors of construction materials, equipment's etc.
- Ensuring overall Quality Control and Cost Control of all materials as per the Standard set by the Management and Timely Delivery of all supplies and maintain close relationships with all engineers/officers, consultancy offices and contractor/Sub-Contractors and Supervisors.
- Preparing Daily and Monthly Program of all sorts of procurements, monitoring and reporting through the Project Coordinator/Head of Constructions.
- Perform any other relevant task assigned by the top management.
- B.Sc in Engineering (in Civil/ Mechanical) from BUET/ CUET/ RUET/ KUET.
- Or MBA from a recognized university with related experiences.
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Civil Construction, Mechanical Engineering
- Age 40 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Computer literacy a must. Skills Required: Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Auto CAD and other related software/applications.
- Qualified and Experiences on Procurement Supply Chain and Delivery.
- Able to work with tight deadline and deal with work procedure/ under pressure.
- Candidate should be Smart, Self-Motivated, Energetic a good Team Member.
- Strong Inter-personal and Organizational skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.