Management Trainee Officer (MTO)
Earnest Engineering Works (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Technical calculation and product segmentation
- Prepare technical report
- Build Strong relationship with customers by providing support, information, guidance.
- Market Analysis, Product Promotion, required knowledge of Customer Management Principles and Practices.
- Always maintain presentable and professional attitude with all clients
- Ability to work both independently & in team environment.
- Must have proactive attitude to build, establish and maintain a good relationship with clients.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management time to time need to follow that rules.
- B.Sc in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university.
- BBA/ MBA from any reputed university.
- Graduation with Mathematics/Statics
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Good knowledge in Design
- Strong knowledge in math and calculation
- Both males and females are allowed to apply, Females are encourage more.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Self- Motivated toward career growth and learning.
- Proficiency in Word Excel and PowerPoint.
- Dynamic, Motivate, Energetic, Pro-Active.
- Organizing & Managing ability with problem solving & analytical skills.
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented.
- Be Responsible, Loyal, Proactive and result Oriented.
- Applicants should be smart, energetic, hard-working, honest, well-mannered and intelligent.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills both in written & spoken English.
- Willing to work as a team.
- Must be communicative behavioral with online and offline.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Must Have Tech friendly and Basic uses of IT.
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Experienced with Industrial machineries will get more privilege
Compensation & Other Benefits
- 1. Lunch Facilities
- 2. Salary Review: Yearly
- 3. Festival Bonus: 2