Human Resources Manager Assistant
- Affectation: Teknaf, Bangladesh
- Possible Start of the activities: As soon as Possible
- ORG CHART POSITION (reporting and functional relationships)
- Line Manager: Deputy Human Resource Manager
- Goal / Purpose:
- The Human Resources supervisor assists the Deputy HR manager with all HR related tasks and procedures. He/she supports the HR management of national employees in the base.
- NATIONAL EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT:
- Control the reimbursement of advances, medical fees and the payment of overtime in accordance with ISR before Admin manager validation
- Supervise the update on a regular basis of the Perdiem (PD).
- Monitor changes in the cost of living
- Make sure of recording of all data in the HR Software (employees’ personal information, leaves, appraisal, contracts, disciplinary measures, etc.)
- Make sure all individual employee files are up to date (hard copy, soft copy, Homere)
- Make sure new employment contracts are done and recorded properly in Homere
- Ensure the confidentiality of all HR datas
- Follow up of contract duration and anticipate the renewal or end of contract liaising with the deputy HR Manager
- Participate in the application of policies relating to salaries and benefits for Solidarités International
- Participate in the organization of training
- Supervise all recruitment on going or forecast at base level according to SI process.
- Support all department in organizations of recruitment process (interview schedule, invitation to tests)
- Contribute in preparing the Recruitment Pack for various positions and liaises with Coordination and concerned departments for recruitment purposes.
- ONBOARDING AND INTEGRATION:
- Welcome and participate in administrative briefing of new employee
- Develop effective induction schedule for new employee (monthly for group arrivals, or individual)
- Contribute with others department to facilitate a smooth welcome to the new arrival (request of desk, laptop or any IT tool needed, and Stationary…)
- Assist the Admin manager in the organization and conduct of meetings with personnel representatives
- TEAM MANAGEMENT:
- Manage the team under his/her supervision
- Conduct the follow-up of annual performance reviews
- Ensure minimum staffing levels for the HR service during periods of absence (vacation, illness...)
- Take part in recruitment for the team under his/her supervision when needed (job descriptions, test, interview)
- PAYROLL MANAGEMENT:
- Assist Deputy HR Manager to prepare monthly payroll using the Homere Software considering all salary variables
- Issue pay slips and supervise payment of salaries after approval by the Admin manager
- Assist Deputy HR Manager to calculate and adjustment of staff income, any extra tax deducted and income tax rebate issue
- Calculate taxes and duties and create pay records for the relevant organizations
- Generate HR information related report from Homere like (Leave remaining report, EAP to do report) on regular basis
- Ensure hard and digital archiving of HR files and data are in place and in line with procedure
- Conduct the quarterly mailing of administrative archives to coordination after internal inspection
- REPORTING / COMMUNICATION:
- Centralize and reports to Deputy HR Manager on ISR implementation’s feedbacks/issues
- Ensure that relevant HR information are published on the information board
- Report progress of Human resources activities to the Deputy HR Manager on a weekly basis
- Report to the Deputy HR Manager any alerts concerning Solidarités International employees and support the HR Manager in the social dialogue.
- Update the organizational chart and contact list every month
- Work at office
- Minimum Master's/ MBA preferably in Human Resources Management.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Must have working experience in payroll management preferably with Homere.
- Administrative management (Payroll, labor law, contract management, archiving..)
- HR management: Recruitment processes, Performance Evaluation, Training…
- Good knowledge in BLA - 2006
- Good practice of Excel is mandatory
- Fluent in English and Bangla is mandatory
- PERSONAL ABILITIES:
- 3 years working experience in Human Resources Management
- Working experience in NGO/INGO and in cox's bazar area will be an asset
- Must have good communication skills and training providing capacity
- Strong ability to respect equity and transparency principles
- Strong ability to respect rules, regulations and deadlines.
Cox's Bazar (Teknaf)
- Monthly Salary: BDT 58700/-
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per HR policy of SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL.