Shift In-charge, Wet Process_ Genesis Washing Limited
M & J Group
M&J Group entered into manufacturing activities in 1965 by establishing a flour milling company. The business horizon gets expanded in 1989 when the garment manufacturing factory was opened. Now with its 6 sister concerns, M&J Group is a leading manufacturer in Bangladesh. The group is producing a wide range of top quality denim bottoms including some non-denim products. M&J Group aspires to be the leading supplier in the global fashion business by offering the best expertise and knowledge in producing Ready Made Garments.
- Responsible for all the Wet process and preparation phases necessary to produce (wet process) a costume in the allotted time.
- Responsible for Wet process production of the assigned shift and ensure optimum utilization of man, machine and material in the Wet process section during the assigned shift.
- Increase the productivity of the shift and reduce labor cost through updating the information i.e. problem faced on daily basis and giving target to the workers with the help of supervisors & Team Leaders.
- Discuss with Wet process Head regarding daily basis wash fabric requirement for the shift and make the wash fabric swatch accordingly.
- Apply the Wet procedures and standards stated in the Wet process agreement.
- Plan to remain not more than % wastage at Wet process stage.
- Ensure the necessary operation as required by the buyers.
- Evaluate staff performance, disciplinary matters, training needs and their career development plans.
- Lead safety, quality and compliance activities in workplace to ensure zero NC for the assigned shift.
- Ensure and maintain a clean and tidy shift site.
- Handle other responsibilities and projects, as assigned from time to time.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry/Textile Engineering. Educational qualification may be relaxed in case of highly experienced candidates.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Denim Washing (Wet Process)
- Age at most 40 years
- An in-depth knowledge and experience of Wet process.
- Hands on experience on Ozone, Resin wash, Bleach Wash, Dying, Towel, Acid, Enzyme Wash etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills on garments manufacturing and washing.
- In-depth knowledge about denim product and quality control mechanism of buyers.
- Residence: Preferably in Gazipur.
- Team Leader with proactive interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work hard and control Pressure.
- Open minded approach towards learning new skills and sharpening existing skill sets.
- Result-oriented and a strong desire of success.
- Self-starter & proactive.
- Good interpersonal skill.
Gazipur (Gazipur Sadar)
Tk. 50000 - 70000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As Per Company Policy