Front Desk Officer
Selected Applicant should be sound in English Communication, Have to have good knowledge in Administration, should be Smart and Elegant in communication.
- Ensure Hygiene, safety, security and compliance of the office premises.
- Will be responsible to act as a supervisor and monitor the admin support staffs.
- Maintain and monitor the administrative matters of office.
- To provide administrative and logistics support in organizing meetings, training and interviews as necessary.
- Maintain proper communication with every department.
- Draft different types of letter and documentation as instructed by office.
- Ensure the Front Office area is properly maintained, organized and prepared in perfect manner.
- Welcome all clients, visitors, and guests into the front office in a professional manner and maintain records related to Front Desk Operation.
- To be responsible for receiving letters, messages, documents, and dispatch them to concerned authority by keeping records.
- Keeping update contact list.
- Ensure all other systems are in place and well- functioning, e.g., Management of Intercom, PABX, Internet, etc.
- Establish material delivery planning/procedures to ensure availability of required materials in time.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor log book, issue visitor badges etc.)
- Handle all incoming and outgoing calls with greetings in a professional way and transfer the calls to the right places.
- Circulate information/instruction correctly and properly as and when required.
- Maintain receive record and other documentation.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or electronic form.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Appointment Setting, Call Center, Call Centre Supervision/ Management, Client Support, Compliance Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Customer Support through Phone, Front Desk Management, Good communication skills, Receptionist/ Front Desk
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Embassies/Foreign Consulate, Manpower Recruitment, Training Institutes, Travel Agent
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 23 to 28 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Good telephonic manner and excellent interpersonal skill.
- Experience in PABX operation and front desk management.
- Must be prepared to work under pressure & a good tolerance limit is necessary.
- Have to be well groomed, pro-active and self motivated, Diligent and good common sense
- Must possess good manner and patience to handle people.
- Candidate must be well versed in corporate attire, etiquette and culture.
- Well understanding capacity and have knowledge of customer service management system.
- Must have excellent speed in English typing, emailing, internet browsing, making good use of social media.
- Cooperate with Education Counselors and ensure fast support to customers.
- Maintain good relationship with valuable students, teachers, business associates
- TK.12000 - 15000 (Monthly, During Probation Period)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2