Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Rashid Group of Industries
- The Ideal candidate should be a CA and should have worked as CFO of a Large company.
- Managing the company's finances, including financial planning, management of financial risks, record-keeping, financial reporting and other job as desired from the position.
- Completion of a bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university.
- Completion of a master's degree at an accredited college or university.
- Completion of professional degree like ACA/ FCA / FCMA/ CPA.
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Commercial/ Export-Import, Finance, Internal Audit, Strategic Planning, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- At least 12 Years' experience where 5 years' experience on same position
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As Per Company Policy