Head of Service
Haier Bangladesh Ltd
- Effectively manages team members, including technicians and advisors, to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being carried out
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, and ensures service department adheres to all regulations
- Sets up and maintains service desk, including managing service desk team members and evaluating desk efficiency
- Resolves service desk problems and improves current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service
- Monitors department issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
- Oversees team members performing inspections, preparing reports, and doing repairs; if necessary, carries out these job duties personally to ensure highest quality of work
- Work at office
- B.Sc in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- Age 32 to 39 years
- 8 to 10 years' Experience in Electronics Industry 5 years in leadership role is highly appreciable.
- Good knowledge of operational issues and must be commercially knowledgeable
- Identifying various business levers that impact service operations, profitability & business parameters.
- Ensure training of service personnel to resolve customer complaints effectively and efficiently.
- Overviewing delivery functions from operational perspective
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy