Deputy Director (IT)
We are looking for an experienced IT Expert to observe all IT (Information Technology) functions in the organization. He/ She will manage the organization`s technology operations and the implementation of new IT software, system, organizational policies, IT Governance & Risk Management, Strategy and security framework deployment & management, IT Enabled Business process re-engineering, Information Security Management & Technology Change Management and Building Strong Technology-Business Relationships and Practice the growing awareness on IT .
- Oversee all technology operations and evaluate them according to establish goals.
- Lead the IT Infrastructure towards operational efficiency, cost optimization and client's satisfaction.
- Prepare yearly IT budget and optimize resource utilization to keep the CAPEX/OPEX low.
- Develop and maintain policies and processes for day to day operation, Change Management & Incident Management. Evaluate team members, arrange training if require, lead them to follow business processes.
- Collaborate with the internal business & multiple outsource partners for ensuring timely delivery and seamless operations.
- Ensure smooth delivery and operation of IT services by monitoring systems performance
- Create process and standards for selection, implementation, and support of systems.
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- Work at office
- Master of Information & Communication Technology (MICT), Masters in Computer Application (MCA)
- Masters in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Proven experience as IT director or similar role.
- Age may be relaxed for highly experienced candidate.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications.
- Sound understanding of computer systems (Server, Data center, DR site, High availability, Computer Hardware, Network System, Software, Cyber Security, Database, Data warehouse).
- Excellent decision making and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication abilities.
- Strong knowledge of project management principles.
- According to the Pay Scale of UDDIPAN
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Others benefits likes staff loan, Staff welfare fund etc will be given according to the HR Policy of the organization.