Category: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Senior Officer, Fraud & Dispute Management
Investigating, mitigating and solving fraud risk surrounding MFS industry
- Analyzing accounts to mitigate fraud risk.
- Generate reports to return the embezzled amount.
- Transaction Analysis to determine the cash flow of the reported fraud incidents.
- Suggest appropriate recommendations for punitive actions.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Fraud risk management, Risk Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Telecommunication, Investment/Merchant Banking, Banks, Multinational Companies
- Written & oral communication skill
- Time management skill
- Enhanced analytical skill