Officer- Land & Legal
Ocean (BD) Group
- Dealing with land related activities such as land measurement, negotiation, purchase, Tax, VAT, mortgage, registration/ deed/ agreement/ bayna, commissioning, etc.
- Maintain & develop relationship with the Law Enforcement Agencies. Liaison with various Govt. and Non Govt. Organization such as AC (Land) office, Tahshil, Sub-Registry office.
- Provide legal opinion & support to Land departments in the company on various kinds of documents & activities.
- Make a list and regular update of signed / executed agreements by the Company and note the date of expiry / renewal of each agreement
- Time to time report to the Company Management
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Management
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) / Bachelor Degree in any Discipline (Diploma in Survey)
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age 26 to 35 years
Compensation & Other Benefits
- According to company rules.