AGM - QC (Knit Garments)
A Reputed 100% Export Oriented Group of Industries
- The primary responsibility of AGM, Quality Controller is to ensure products meet quality and efficiency standards as buyer requirement.
- Job Location: Konabari, Gazipur
- Overall responsibility about quality and full production up to shipment, according to SOP (Standard Operating Procedure. & COP (Client's Operating Procedure).
- Should be able to formulate the standards of Quality, and also formulate Quality standard operating procedure (SOP) in the factory.
- Follow up and ensure production quality from fabric/accessories to finishing and meet on time shipment schedule without fail.
- Will be responsible for overall quality Key Performance Indicator (KPI) of the unit.
- Effectively interact with merchandising team and keep records all the instructions from merchandising team.
- Co-ordinate between production management team Compliance, Technical, Development and Production team to maintain product quality; ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Assisting technicians with checking patterns/specification and construction, identifying and resolving production impracticalities in an appropriately timely manner, and to make a final decision on quality according to company standards and requirements.
- Supervise in the handling of sample evaluation and production approval by reviewing the measurement, workmanship, fitting, accessories, etc., and giving comments on production.
- Ensure production size set, PPS & measurements according to buyer requirements.
- Producing statistical reports to be communicated with all related departments daily.
- Responsible for each aspect of quality control and product assembly in the factory
- Ensuring & Supervise inline quality & quantity check as per production order
- To conduct a pre-production meeting
- Doing In-line inspection to check the quality
- Follow up Pre- Final inspection
- To keep all necessary documents and quality SOP
- To provide approval such as print, embroidery, wash & as per required by the merchandising team / buyer.
- To maintain all discipline and compliance issue
- Ultimately ensure final product quality as per buyer need.
- Time to time other duties assigned by management
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Experience in Knitting, Dying, Printing & Embroidery, Minimum 6 Years' Experience in Knit garments
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of quality control processes
- Fair knowledge on modern quality technical issues
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company Policy