Manager - Taxation & VAT
- Functional Area: Finance & Accounts
- Role Category: Manager - Accounts, Financial Planning , Budgeting,Vat & Taxation ,
- Spinning, Garments / Textile Manufacturing (Heavy Industry)Manufacturing (Light Industry)
- Preferred Business Area Spinning Mills
- Handling company & personal Tax & VAT planning.
- Serve as primary contact with External Auditors and coordinate all financial matters with the board.
- Preparation of statements for annual Tax audit and Tax return.
- Ensuring Issuance of Tax Invoice (Mushak-6.3) at every sales point
- Submission of Value Added Tax Return (Mushak-9.1)
- Updated all Tax & VAT documents accordingly.
- Establish internal control systems as and where required necessary.
- Review all financial records, systems and control process of the company as per accounting standards.
- Oversee the accounting function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, half yearly & statutory accounts.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for Taxation.
- Support the management in arriving at profitability analysis, product pricing, project costing, budgeting, MIS etc.
- Provide accurate and timely financial reporting on the financial activity of individual projects
- To guide the concerned Accounts team in financial management, including financial planning, budget, and control to obtain the highest service advantage with a minimum cost impact.
- Advise the top management about overall financial position of all concerns of the Group
- To perform any other task as assigned by the management or superior.
- Preparation, analysis and interpreting of financial statement of the company.
- Work at office
- MBA/ M.com (Accounting) from any reputed university with CA-CC,
- Preferred Professional Certification: ICMA, ACCA,ICAB
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting, Cost & Management Accounting, Income Tax and VAT
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have 5-7 years working cotton mills or spinning mills experience in Accounts and Finance Department.
- Required comprehensive Knowledge of Tax (Personal and Company), VAT, Company Law, Business Law and Commercial law
- Must have knowledge of new Value Added Tax and Supplementary Duty Act, 2012
- Must have sound knowledge of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standard).
- Ability to work under account software environment and pressure.
- Ability to analyze data & organize documents/records;
- The applicants should have the experience(s) in the following business area(s): Manufacturing and listed Company only, other than this please do not apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounts, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- Must be knowledge tally ERP -9 software.