Product Development Executive
Key Selling Points
- The largest job portal in Bangladesh.
- Cutting-edge technology.
- Friendly work environment with best practice to achieve goals.
- Primary goals will be to design the next generation of web applications, mobile apps, and other mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, and mobile web.
- Project scope through unit interviews, workshops, site visits, and documentation.
- Data collection and analysis to extract market demand.
- Coordinate development, implementation, and maintenance between teams.
- Write functional and technical specifications for use by IT and business teams.
- Analyze and make recommendations for system modifications/enhancement to meet the needs of the end-users to improve the product.
- Suggest the new product idea that should be built based on market need and potential.
- Help to maintain and improve existing products based on data-driven and analytical approach.
- Help to set success metrics of product and develop the strategy to achieve it.
- Assist in ensuring international standard products by analyzing international similar products.
- Collaboration and communication with various stakeholders to help the Product Manager in developing product strategy.
- Support team to make sure that products are reaching targeted customers effectively and meet their requirements.
- Keep stakeholders up to date with product status accordingly.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mathematics, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Statistics
- Skills Required: Agile methodology, Microsoft Excel
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Data Analyst, Product Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
E-commerce, IT Enabled Service, Market Research Firms, Research Organization, Software Company, University
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age at most 28 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At most 2 years of experience in software product management will get preference.
- Experience with software product strategy, planning, positioning, analyzing, improving, and maintaining.
- Knowledge of data collection and analysis.
- Experience with various tools like Trello, JIRA, etc will add extra value.
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills capabilities.
- Appreciation for what makes a product simple, able to empathize with engineers, and appreciate technical and architectural considerations.
- Must have a strong command of English, Bangla (verbal and writing)
- Strong communication, human relations, organizational skills, and presentation skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Profit share, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3
- Yearly tour