Manager - Sales & Marketing (Sewing Thread, Poly, Gum tape, Elastic)
A leading Garments Group Company
Sales managers lead a sales team by providing guidance, training and mentorship, setting sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, analyzing data, assigning sales territories and building their team.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Preparing shift report and provide to Managing Director/Director and head office respective department. (G.M & AGM)
- At least a bachelor's degree, and some may have a master's degree in business, management or related field. However, significant experience (5- 10 years or more) in the sales field, as a sales associate or in some other sales capacity, as well as proven leadership skills will help.
- 5 to 10 year(s)
- Age 30 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Experience Required especially on Sewing Thread, Poly, Gum tape, Elastic
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'
- Good planning and organizational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
Dhaka (Ashulia, Savar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2