Factory Manager (Sewing Thread, Poly, Gum tape, Elastic)
A leading Garments Group Company
- Supervise & train up the subordinates.
- Offer advice for upgrading machinery equipment if needed.
- Ensure that products are in conformity with preset standards.
- Analyze Production process at every stages of production to reduce wastage as per Delivery Targets.
- Ensure continuous cost improvement for product competitiveness.
- Continuous plan and follow up of cost cut steps to meet target. Managing wastage & reduce as per standard.
- Maximize output per shift (Operation Management System), utilization of machines capacity and manpower and material usage to meet agreed standard.
- Ensuring efficiency optimization of each & every process of the plant.
- Design, implement & facilitate Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly and annual Production plans.
- Work closely with the Directors; establish key performance indicators to facilitate the monitoring of production performance for the areas under his control.
- Production planning.
- Handling section in-charge, supervisor & worker properly.
- To control production cost reducing wastage as well as proper utilization of manpower.
- To check standard output of finished goods as per materials consumption.
- To check & maintain log book used in production floor.
- Preparing shift report and provide to Managing Director/Director and head office respective department.(G.M & AGM)
- Any other duty assigned by the authority.
- At least a bachelor's degree
- Skills Required: Able to work under pressure
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Experience Required especially on Sewing Thread, Poly, Gum tape, Elastic
- Overall Management
- Production & Operation
Dhaka (Ashulia, Savar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2