Coordinator (Brand Development)
Office Time: 09:30am-06:30pm (Six Days)
- Working on Admin portal channels for order verification, cancellation & providing solution if customer facing any kind of order or delivery related problem;
- Checking customer payment through online platform & if needed process the refund via accounts;
- Identifying the customer's problem & if need to refund, return, & any fraudulent activity taking care as Issue resolution team.
- Cross checking return process with delivery partners & take further steps if necessary, as per company policy;
- Attend meeting with management, reporting daily basis, weekly basis and monthly basis.
- Deal directly with customers by phone and respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Social media account management and queries.
- Provide pricing and delivery information.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Maintain customer databases and follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Post-Graduation in Marketing/Brand Marketing or Business faculties from reputed public or private universities.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- 02 - 03 years e-commerce experience will get preference. Experienced applicants should have knowledge in social media.
- PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Good command in MS Office Suite (Especially advance MS-Excel must)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skill
- Strong analytical skills.
- Should have proper knowledge in corporate etiquette
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch: Fully subsidize
- Bonus: Yearly Two
- Travel allowances, Monthly mobile bill as per company policy.