Executive, Brand Development (Merchant Acquisition)
Office Time: 09:30am-06:30pm (Six Days)
- Responsible to build relationship approach to the prospective vendors.
- Finding potential merchants in order to acquire Merchants.
- Perform all necessary tasks for making a Merchant on board.
- Preparing and submit timely and accurate visits, follow up, acquisition reports.
- Develop and maintain a potential merchant list.
- Develop new ways to search for new merchant
- Collect, forecast, and analyses the market data for the operation plan.
- Visit the target vendors and ensure acquisition.
- Maintain quality relationships with the current and potential merchants.
- Develop and implements strategic sales plan to accommodate goals and achieve sales target.
- Presenting company profile and services to the vendors.
- Ensure product availability at optimal prices through proper negotiations with vendors and through the best procurement terms.
- Be responsible for the stock management of all products in the brand portfolio.
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Brand Marketing or Marketing from reputed public or private universities (running student will not consider as a candidate).
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- 01 - 02 years of e-commerce experience will get preference. Experienced applicants should have knowledge in Brand Development and Merchant Acquisition
- It's a core field job, candidate needs to visit 6-10 vendors every day.
- Good command in MS Office Suite (Especially advance MS Excel must)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skill
- Strong analytical skills.
- Should have proper knowledge in corporate etiquette
- BDT 20000 to BDT 22000 (Based on experience and qualification)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch: Fully subsidize
- Bonus: Yearly Two
- Travel allowances, Monthly mobile bill as per company policy.