Jr. Accounts Officer/ Accounts Officer
The Management of a reputed Group of Companies owning is looking for Qualified & Dynamic Junior Accounts Officer / Accounts Officer (Must be Commerce Background) for immediate appointment.
- Compile weekly volume and balance reports in MS Excel
- Create and send out customer invoices
- Receive and verify Vendor bills/records against the company records
- Record bank transactions in computerized accounting software
- Solve billing disputes (analyze and compare records, prepare paperwork, communicate with customer/vendor billing department)
- Manage customer's credit risk
- Handle collection of outstanding balances
- Compile Monthly reports
- Enter customer/vendor data in company database
- Prepare daily and monthly cash-receivable reconciliation and bank reconciliation.
- Prepare journal entries and posting to general ledger.
- Prepare invoice and payment approval as per agreement.
- Maintain suppliers account, record and update payment information into the software.
- Other day to day activity & periodic project assigned by supervisor
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Skills Required: Accounting Software
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts and audit, Accounts and Finance, Accounts and Store
- Age at least 24 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy