Teacher - Mathematics (STD III- VII)
Oxford International School
- Prepare lesson plans, lecture materials and actively involve in developing curriculum
- Evaluate students' assignments and written works.
- All academic responsibilities related to students exam, parents dealing and other duties as the position requires.
- Active participation in School events.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Mathematics
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Education and Training, Teaching/ Training
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in teaching Mathematics for (STD V- VII), Cambridge curriculum is must for selection.
- High level of proficiency in English (both verbal & written) is essential.
- Training on teaching-methodology will be added advantage.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- As per School Policy