DGM (Civil Engineering)
Rashid Group of Industries
- Plan and prepare construction schedules, monitor progress against established schedules.
- Assist the company with scheduling and control tools to monitor project plans, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Maintenance of all project logs utilizing Word documents and Excel spreadsheets including the request for information, proposal request, cost event, project cost reports, etc.
- To check the architectural, structural, plumbing as well as electrical drawings under supervision projects primarily.
- Ensure projects are completed within budget costs.
- Assist in the coordination and scheduling of meetings.
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of monthly project progress reports.
- Regularly report to the head office.
- Maintain the safety and security of the projects.
- Maintain the work schedule.
- Ensure erection/construction work.
- Any other task as required by Management.
- Supervise and monitor construction work as per the approved drawing & design.
- Should be able to progress the job as per time schedule & maintaining the quality of work.
- Able to manage and actively participate in the comprehensive project management
- Supervision on form works before pouring concrete and endorse the results to the site order book.
- Should be able to supervise the finishing works as per designed standard & quality.
- Should be able to supervise supervisors and solve problems in consultation with the project in-charge.
- Checking of Materials Requisition Slips, prepared by the site engineer, and forward it for procurement.
- Must have a good understanding of Work Place/ Construction Safety and Security Issues.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering
- Having an MBA will add advantage.
- 10 to 14 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
3D CAD, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Illustrator, Adove Photoshop, Auto CAD Designing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Architecture Firm, Developer, Real Estate
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Proficient in MS Office, Auto Cad.
- Excellent team playing aptitude with a pleasant personality.
- Able to work for extended hours under stressful conditions.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other benefits as per company policy