Rashid Group of Industries
Factory Manager oversee the workers and the equipment he operates on the factory floor. Factory Manager is responsible for contributing to and carrying out production strategy decisions. This job requires 10-15 years of experience working on the factory floor and gaining technical experience with the equipment. Factory manager should spend a fair amount of time walking the factory floor to make sure both the equipment and workers are operating at maximum efficiency.
- Create and Enforce Quality Control Standard Operating Procedures
- Work with quality control managers to develop a standard quality control process and ensuring factory employees work to established standards.
- Create and Implement Machine Maintenance Standard Operating Procedures
- Make sure factory equipment is running at optimal efficiency. Create a maintenance procedure for every machine and ensure factory employees follow this procedure regularly.
- Analyze Factory Production Data and Devising Improvement Strategies as Necessary
- To keep a close eye on key production metrics. By constantly analyzing this data, identify and address dips in production before they become major issues.
- Create Production Data Reports and Present them to Decision Makers
- Create production reports based on their data analysis. Present these production reports to decision-makers in strategy meetings on a regular basis.
- Oversee Accounts & Store Supervise the Factory Accounts and Store and keep updated to the Company Finance department.
- Maintain Admin & Security to ensure the overall Safety and Security of the Factory and trained the Security personnel for effective Security procedures.
- Delegate Tasks to Factory Staff as Necessary Constantly walk the factory floor to make sure all employees are performing their assigned tasks. This involves keeping employees' content and motivated
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Having an MBA will add advantage.
- 10 to 14 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
agro based farm, Agro production, Production planning
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Agro based firms (incl. Agro Processing/Seed/GM), Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should have experience in Managerial position in Rice Mill Industry
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry-standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory Process.
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making, and people management skills
Natore (Natore Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Accommodation Facility
- Other benefits as per company policy