Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited, a fast growing Islami Shariah based private commercial bank in the country having strong business network with 132 online branches across the country with an excellent working environment and corporate culture is looking for challenge striving, smart, self-motivated and energetic candidates with requisite experience and qualifications for recruitment as System Administrator under the Bank`s IT Division, Corporate Head Office, Dhaka.
- Minimum Graduation in CSE (Computer Science and Engineering), ICE (Information and communication engineering), EEE (Electrical and Electronic Engineering) or ECE (Electrical and Communication Engineering) from any reputed Public or Private University.
- Red Hat certification is a must. Other OS related certification will be given preference.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Minimum 3 years' experience in related field is preferable.
- To manage UNIX based Operating systems (like Red hat, Centos, Ubuntu, AIX, Solaris etc.).
- To configure and manage Linux servers like Mail server, DNS, DHCP, FTP, Samba, NFS, Proxy, Apache/HTTPD, etc.
- To manage existing VM servers (like, Hyper-V, VMware, KVM, etc).
- To manage storage technologies: especially Dell EMC, NetApp, HP and IBM Storage.
- To work and customize open source solution.
- To automate system administration task with OS automation tools like- Ambush, Selenium, Appium, Ranorex, etc.
- Highly motivated and hard worker.
- Willing to adopt new technologies.
- Good knowledge in Computer Networking
- Age maximum 32 years as on 1st November, 2020
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the deserving candidates commensurate with their experience. Salary and Designation will depend on the experience and background of the selected candidates.