Dy. Manager/ Manager, Training
Al-Madina Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (Human Division)
Job Location : Dhaka but frequently travel may be needed
- To prepare training module.
- Develop a schedule to assess training needs.
- Track and compile collected data.
- Conceptualize training materials based on data and research.
- Create training strategies, initiatives and materials.
- Maintain a database of all training materials.
- Instruct employee training and on boarding.
- Review employee performance and learning.
- Coordinate and monitor enrollment, schedules, costs and equipment.
- To carry out any other relevant tasks assigned by the authority as an when required.
- B.Pharm/M. Pharm/Masters from any reputed university. MBA will be added as advantage.
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the Pharmaceuticals Training area's
- Good communication skill both in English and Bangla
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Annual increment
- Provident Fund& Gratuity
- Profit Bonus
- Other financial allowances as per company policy