Head of Accounts & Finance/ GM
Barnali Textile & Printing Industries (Pvt.) Ltd.
- 100% honest in all aspect
- To monitor and controlling the Receivable and Payable System on daily basis.
- Preparation of Cash Flow Statement, Financial Budgets, Ratio Analysis, Recovery Report, Financial Projection etc. on monthly basis and analyzing and presenting these reports to Top Management.
- To prepare and review various banks reconciliations and the raised discrepancy from reconciliation will be closely monitored and settled.
- Handle Companies all sorts of VAT & TAX issues independently.
- Determine fixed cost and variable cost.
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies.
- Analyze and report of marginal contribution for each department.
- Prepare (Monthly, quarterly and annually) cost forecast.
- Assisting in month end and year end closing.
- Identify and recommend cost effective solutions.
- Determine break-event point for production of each department.
- Job costing departmental costing report prepares.
- Monthly Production efficiency report.
- Maintain supplier bill as per company accounts policy.
- Verify all expenses which are made against authorized and approved vouchers / bills / invoices.
- Keep records of all items / raw materials rate for future verification.
- Examine worker's wages, other benefits and disbursement.
- Preparation of monthly procurement and sales report.
- Assist to prepare all kind of AIS and MIS report required by the management.
- CA/ ICMA/ MBA/ Masters in Business Studies.
- At least 6 year(s)
- Age 38 to 48 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Knit Garments.
- The incumbent should be dynamic and have good personality.
- Possess high degree of correspondence & analytical ability.
- Good intellect and analytical skills.
- Must have good presence and leadership ability.
- Must have excellent computer literacy.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Group Insurance, Earn Leave, Festival bonus