Manager - Marketing (Yarn)
- Roshawa Group
- We are a trusted diversified brand based in Bangladesh. Our company stands tall today in the textiles industry due to its strong financial resources and extensive Management expertise. This is a 100% export oriented premium quality yarn manufacturer, engaged in producing cotton yarn. Unit 1 Established with 33,264 Ring Spindles. Erection of the unit commenced in 1996 with world class textile yarn producing machineries of European and Japanese origin. Our Rotor Spin Unit was established in 2007 with vision to produce rotor yarn and is also a 100% export oriented yarn manufacturing unit. Product Range: 1. 100% Cotton Yarn (Carded, Combed, Slub) 2. 100% Organic Cotton Yarn (Carded, Combed, Slub) (GOTS Certified) 3. 100% BCI Cotton Yarn (Carded, Combed, Slub) Certifications: 1. Control Union Organic (GOTS) Certification 2. Better Cotton Initiative (BCI)
- Web : http://www.roshawa.com/
- Sell minimum 500MT Yarn per month
- Follow up the stock report from the factory and delivery schedule. Present monthly sales report to the management/MD.
- Plan, organize and implement sales and marketing strategies to achieve sales targets of yarn.
- Extensive coordination with production management and customers.
- Conduct customer needs analysis, capture requirements, analyze, prepare and submit proposals to potential customers.
- Verify L/C related documentation and authentication of various parties. Any others duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Candidate should be Energetic, Confident and Proactive to his assigned Job.
- Willing to work under pressure with monthly target.
- Identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and sales prospects.
- To educate the target customer regarding the product.
- Develop, establish and maintain profitable relationship with existing customers.
- Maintain effective prospecting and task tracking and keeping their data..
- Sell expert await yarn to casual manufactures
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
- Textile University will be preferred.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Advertising & Promotion, Business Development, Sales & Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 26 to 38 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Applicants must have to mention their "Present Salary" & "Expected Salary" in their CV. Otherwise will not be invited to job interview.
- Fresher's will be not allowed for the post, only experienced Candidates will be considered.
- Graduates who have experience in Yarn and other fabric marketing will be preferred.
- Candidates who have connection to work with big group retailer both foreign and local will be treated as an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge with computer & English business presentation.
- Should have to be nice out looking.
- Should be smart, dynamic, and Energetic.
- Ability to make sales forecasts, sales analysis & most importantly have the desire to meet organizational sales goals.
- Applicant should be possess good skill in English speaking and conversing as well as formatting email responses.
- Ability to prepare business proposal, daily, weekly, Monthly and Projected report.
- We will keep equal benefit for our all employee, such as: Allowance Bonus or commission on sales. Others benefit as usual others private company policy
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2