Deputy Director (Financial Report Monitoring and Practice Review)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh
- Candidates must have post-graduation in accounting from any reputed public university.
- Individual who will be able to independently work in assigned area of Financial Report Monitoring and Practice Review having good knowledge and expertise in the application of IFRS, ISA and audit software.
- ACA having hands on experience in technology based auditing and other assurance services. Special skill is required to have practical knowledge to review audit software based working files.
- Good interpersonal skill and competency in written communication both in English and Bengali is essential.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having working experience as manager in any renowned CA Firm.
- Salary and benefits are negotiable. An attractive compensation package will be offered to deserving candidates.