Senior Executive, Audit & Cost Control
- Manage independently and perform audits end to end including audit planning, audit fieldwork and reporting.
- Develop audit program, guide/procedures and internal control function for internal auditor(s) to implement audit program and procedures.
- Prepare different types of audit reports - monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annually for the use of the top management or the board of directors.
- Work with various business unit representatives and process owners to review and test internal systems and processes.
- Investigate opportunities for cost savings or process improvements.
- To develop a follow up process to ensure effective implementation of corrective actions for deficiency.
- To ensure that all sorts of requisition, delivery challan, bill, voucher etc. are being checked and verified in the prescribed manner.
- To check daily expenditures, vouchers, Requisition and daily transaction.
- Check all transactions like receive voucher, payment voucher, Journal voucher.
- To perform periodic audit as and when required.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management
- Work at office
- CA.CC, Course complete
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Auditing, Internal Audit
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Smooth in TALLY Software operation, Proficiency in MS Office.
- Well conversant with statutory audits, Tax audits and Internal Audits.
- Strong analytical abilities, leadership skill & passion to grow.
- Should be proactive, innovative, energetic, hard working, dedicated and target oriented.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy