Category: Agro (Plant/Animal/Fisheries)
Officer - Production (Poultry Breeder Farm)
One of the leading Poultry Farm Groups.
- Maintain bio-security.
- Brooding management.
- Feed allocation.
- Keeping body weight records.
- Light management.
- Achieve target production
- Feed and water management.
- Record keeping
- Hatching egg management, etc.
- B.Sc In Animal Husbandry/ D.V.M./ MS in Poultry Nutrition from any recognized universities.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Fresh candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in IRM/Cobb breeder management will get preference.
- Candidates must be willing to stay in confined area for ensuring bio-security.
- Hardworking, Dedicated, Responsible & Presentable.
Rajshahi, Naogaon (Niamatpur)
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the deserving candidate.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy