Team Lead (PHP)
Solar Electro Bangladesh Ltd.
- Analyze and document the requirements and the deliverables
- Design, code, test and deploy software following standard coding styles and practice
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear readable code
- Allocate tasks, ensure follow-ups, track progress and verify tasks & quality
- Interact with the project manager/clients, prepare meeting minutes, communicate regularly with stakeholders of the project if required.
- Ensure the product performance, scalability & security.
- Monitor, guide, review the team member code.
- Install, maintain and publish software for as per the requirement.
- Conduct team training to familiarize with requirement & skill up.
- Collect user feedback and update the software with new features and fix bugs.
- Collaborate with team members and ensure knowledge transfer
- Train, co-ordinate and supervise the team members
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering
- Educational qualification can be relaxed for skilled and experienced candidate
- 3 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Programmer Software Engineer, Team Leader (Software)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The candidate should have solid foundation of PHP and Laravel framework.
- Solid understanding of MVC is mandatory.
- Solid understanding on Java script framework & library (React Js, Node Js, View Js) is mandatory
- Candidates having experience of developing ERP will get additional advantage.
- Candidates having experience of developing e-commerce application will get additional advantage.
- Must have expertise on MySQL and PostgreSQL and should be able to write complex queries.
- Applicant having knowledge on modern Web Technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, AJAX will get additional advantage
- The candidate must have good knowledge of security features of web application development.
- Solid understanding on project development methodology such as agile (scrum).
- The applicant must have the attitude of self-learning of new skills and technology
- The applicant should be able to deliver the project independently with little supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective organizational, time management and planning skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skill
- At least 4 years job experience of software development out of which 1 year should be in supervisors role.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As Per Company Policy