Category: Media/Advertisement/Event Mgt.
Specialist - digital Marketing strategy planning Development
Key Selling Points
We are looking for hiring an experienced Graphics Designer cum Digital Marketing Specialist to help drive the company online/digital sales. In this position, the candidate will be involved in developing graphics and digital marketing strategies, implementing digital marketing & sales plans, and creative planning and execution of all the digital marketing campaigns.
- Advance knowledge and minimum 2 years practical experience in graphics software: Adobe Photoshop CC, Illustrator and 2D/3D cartoon making software
- Generating graphical content for social media.
- Dynamic, energetic, hardworking, self-motivated with creative and innovative ideas.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- High work Ethics & Professionalism.
- Plan and execute all Web, SEO/SEM, Database Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media
- Marketing, and Display Advertising Campaigns.
- Work on Social Media Marketing, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ad-Sense.
- Implement, deliver and improve an SEO strategy, including campaign work.
- Work on ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Performing an SEO audit and technical site crawl using SEO software.
- Providing actionable recommendations and SEO insights.
- Setting up reports for the marketing and digital teams using Google Analytics, Search Console, and Page Speed Insights.
- Complete (Page Titles, Meta Descriptions, On-page SEO and internal linking).
- Design and development WordPress CMS based Responsive Website.
- Improve SEO performance across the website through reporting, regular reviewing and enhancing the data.
- Develop link building/outreach campaigns.
- Keyword research and mapping of categories and themes.
- Identify trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline in Marketing, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
- Skills Required: Creative, Creative Design
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Digital Content Development, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing (Social Media Marketing), SEO and Digital Marketer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Advertising Ageny, E-commerce, Event Management, Public Relation Companies
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2