Category: HR/Org. Development
Asst. Manager - HR
100% Export Oriented Knit Composite Factory
- To implement and monitor the HR plan and policies and provide full and professional HR services in the company.
- Prepare plan and implement a recruitment and selection program in line with the company policy and procedure.
- Advise and guide the head of HR and other managers of the organizational, employee relations, communication as well as grievance handling issues.
- Ensure congenial IR (industrial relations) environment in the company and provide appropriate advice's while dealing with workers' representatives.
- Develop and update compensation and benefits structure of the company and undertake all related activities as per the Groups' Policy.
- Ensure maintenance of effective HR information system in the company.
- Undertake measures in developing the required talent and prepare and review the succession planning etc of the key employees of the company.
- Implement and monitor company admin, security and other policies as appropriate and develop those further.
- Maintain close liaison with other companies of the Group and exchange relevant information.
- Maintain close liaison with all the relevant Govt. offices Employers, Association and other National Trade Bodies.
- Implement the compliance policy and procedure and sustain the code of ethics throughout the company.
- Any other task assigned by the reporting supervisor/management.
- Work at office
- Masters in any discipline from a recognized University.
- MBA major in HRM with an excellent track record from reputed University
- Any third class not allowed
- PGDHRM will add extra advantage
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 28 to 33 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Pleasing personality, ability to deal with the customers with a positive attitude.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Smart in situation handling.
- Presentable, target oriented, good communicator, willing to develop career in garments industry and self-confident.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Excellent communication skill both in English & Bengali.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Partially Subsidize Lunch Facilities
- Dormitory Facility
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Mobile bill, Provident fund.
- Transport: Pick & Drop
- Festival Bonus: 2 yearly